You’ve Made a Great Choice
in Vacant Home Watch Services!
We are here to serve and give you peace of mind for your seasonal or second home
Get started with Affinity Realty Group’s Vacant Home Watch Team, Cape Coral’s top property managers in Southwest Florida since 2004. At Affinity Realty Group, we understand that owning a home in SW Florida is a dream come true, yet managing it from afar can be difficult. So, we are to serve you by watching over and caring for your home, so you have that peace of mind for your seasonal or second home while you are away.
Our services include the newest technologies, systematic processes and clear communication for your choice of weekly or biweekly vacant home or condo visits. We not only systematically walk through the exterior and entire interior completing detailed checklists; but also email and/or text you a digital report with photos of items of interest or concern, such as the garden, maintenance concerns, damage, infestations, as well as remodel and repair progress. Additionally, we monitor your service provider’s performance (ever wonder if the lawn service is really cutting your lawn weekly or just the week before you arrive back?). Then we pick up mail, water indoor plants, replace smoke detector batteries, address any repair or maintenance issues with service providers.
Who Vacant Home Watch Services Are For:
Whether you love to vacation, travel for business or are a seasonal resident
- seasonal residents of second homes or condos
- investment property owners
- seasonal rentals property owners
- rental property owners
- out of state property owners
- international property owners
- homeowners that travel regularly, in particular out of state or internationally
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch u. koennen Sie gerne mit Ihre Immobilien in SW Florida helfen! Fragen Sie einfach fuer die Astrid!
Just click here to contact us and we’d be happy to show you what we do on each and every home watch visit!
Additional Concierge Services We Offer*
- Lock out key service
- Bill pay
- Mail forwarding
- Meet contractor at property (unless at same time as regularly scheduled Home Watch visit)
- Vehicle battery maintenance
- Sprinkler check at the end of rainy season with head replacement
- Airport transportation
- Arrival prep, including limited grocery shopping
- Departure prep, including emptying refrigerator, trash cans to street
- Hurricane prep as property enters 5-day cone
- Insurance procurement and claim assistance
- Don’t see something here that you would like? Just ask.
*(available at an extra fee)